Private Pilates Classes
Book Your Private Pilates Classes at körpermotus Pilates Today
Private Pilates classes are the gold standard in Pilates workouts. That’s because your trainer can provide a more personal experience. You’ll benefit from workouts tailored to your individual needs for optimal results. At körpermotus Pilates, we can incorporate all Pilates equipment (including the reformer) for a Pilates-only session, or include Motus components (TRX/weights/cardio) to cater to a wide range of needs and goals.
Benefits of Private Pilates
Some people are hesitant to hire a personal trainer or book private Pilates sessions because of the cost or apprehension about being pushed to their limits by a professional. However, the benefits of personal training far outweigh any potential challenges. These benefits include:
- A tailored workout. When you participate in private workout sessions with a trainer, you’ll receive a personalised exercise plan tailored to your individual needs, preferences, limitations, and goals. A personal trainer can make accommodations for injuries or aversions and provide a safe and effective workout made just for you.
- Proper form. When you work out with your instructor one-on-one, they’ll make sure that you are performing each exercise correctly. They will demonstrate the movement and coach you through it, giving you tips and advice regarding your technique or posture. This is important because it helps you avoid injury and see real results.
- Motivation and moral support. It can be difficult to stay motivated when you exercise on your own or in a large, one-size-fits-all class. Working out alone with your instructor is great because they will help celebrate your progress and give lots of positive reinforcement for a job well done.
Tips for Getting the Most Value Out of Your Personal Trainer in Adelaide
Working with a personal trainer in Adelaide is beneficial for several reasons. You can’t slack off with your trainer right there watching your every move. They’ll also make sure that you are using proper form and performing each exercise in a way that’s safe and effective. Here are some ways you can get the most value out of your time with your personal trainer.
- Stick to a regular schedule. Scheduling your sessions in advance is a good way to ensure that you keep at it. Try meeting with your trainer twice a week and working out on your own twice a week in our clinical Pilates, reformer Pilates or Motus classes to see great results from your efforts.
- Fuel up before your sessions. Drink lots of water throughout the day to ensure that you’re hydrated (and drink more during and after your workout). Eat a healthy diet overall, and have a light snack, such as a protein bar, 30 to 60 minutes before your session.
- Ask for tips. Your trainer is there to help you reach your goals. Don’t hesitate to ask for clarification or tips, such as whether you should jog or swim on your days off, if your typical breakfast is healthy, or if you are performing a particular move correctly.
About körpermotus Pilates
körpermotus Pilates offers a range of Pilates classes to address many different needs and preferences, including clinical Pilates for beginners, people with injuries, or expectant mums; equipment-based Reformer Pilates; and Motus, a blend of Pilates, cardio, and strength training. We offer convenient hours and simple payment options – pay as you go or buy sessions in packs with no hassle. Contact us today to learn more or to book your first private Pilates session.